Complete this request form for immediate access to the interactive Simulink tutorial. (For student and faculty use only.)
Where to Start
Get started by registering, which will give you access to the full tutorial set.
View the on-ramp modules if you’re new to Simulink. If you're familiar with Simulink, go straight to the modules that interest you most.
Simulink On-Ramp (approximately 45 minutes)
Learn the basics of graphical modeling with Simulink.
- Introduction: What Is Simulink? 4:42
- Constructing and Running a Simple Model 13:45
- Simulating a Model 10:10
- Working with MATLAB 9:12
- Creating Subsystems 6:46
Using Simulink to Model Continuous Dynamical Systems
(approximately 30 minutes)
- Modeling Transfer Functions 12:50
- Modeling a System of Differential Equations 7:26
- Applying System Modeling to Controls 5:19
Using Simulink to Model Discrete Dynamical Systems
(approximately 60 minutes)
This tutorial requires Signal Processing Blockset in addition to Simulink.
- Modeling Discrete Dynamical Systems 19:35
- Use Signal Processing Blockset 12:01
- Working with Signals in Simulink 9:59
- Applying a Filter 9:04
- Designing and Implementing a Filter 10:23