MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2014
Etc Venues, St Paul’s, London
Professionals from across the financial services industry came together at the MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2014 to learn how leading organisations use MATLAB® to develop increasingly complex financial models and accelerate implementation with assurance.
- Keynote presentations from Bank of England and MathWorks
- Customer presentations from leading industry practitioners in trading, risk, valuation, portfolio analysis, insurance, and regulatory compliance, including HSBC, Deutsche Bank, and Prudential
- Taster sessions of MathWorks training courses including finance fundamentals, econometrics, statistics, and optimization
- Master class tutorials delivered by senior MathWorks engineers on interest rate modelling, object-oriented programming, machine learning, and deployment
- Exhibition area including MathWorks demo station and stands from partner organisations