MathWorks is looking for a motivated Software Engineer to design and develop scalable frameworks for automated testing of our user Interfaces (Web and desktop).
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be involved in the development process from start to finish, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability to ensure high quality software.
You will collaborate closely with the Software Engineering team:
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Develop test harnesses
- Design and implement test plans based on functional specifications
- Develop and maintain automated test suites
- Measure code efficiency (Execution profiling, coverage…)
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages (Java, C++, C#...)
- Experience with Software Engineering or with Software Testing methodologies
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks, such as Junit, Selenium, QUnit, and/or FuncUnit
- Strong communication skills, excellent oral and written French and English
- Strong self-motivation
- Outstanding attention to details
- Programming experience with scripting languages, MATLAB, Perl…
- Experience with IDE plugin development (for Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Experience in software performance and memory testing
- Experience in technical leadership
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here