As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be using your development skills to create automated test suites and conduct hands-on testing to improve the quality of the Polyspace product family. As a member of the quality team, you will collaborate closely with the Software Engineering team and participate in every phase of software development
As an individual contributor on the Quality Engineering team, you will be involved in developing new test strategies and testing frameworks for automated testing of Polyspace products (C/C++ front-end and middle-end).
• Participate in the development process from start to finish, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability with developers to ensure high quality software.
o Participate in design reviews and code reviews.
o Ensure testability of features, engaging with Software Engineering throughout the design phase."
• Collaborate with Software Engineering teams to develop test harnesses
• Design and implement test plans based on functional specifications
• Design, develop and maintain automated test suites
• Examine and improve source code coverage
• Report and analyze bugs, and collaborate with Software Engineering to resolve them
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.