Software Engineer C/C++
Do you have a computer science degree or PhD?
Do you want to participate to the development of tools in an industrial environment?
Do you have experience in static analysis techniques and/or formal methods technologies?
MathWorks is seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development of critical parts in Polyspace engine. You will help to increase the product efficiency and usage.
Polyspace tools find bugs and prove their absence in C/C++ applications and Simulink models, using state-of-the-art static analysis. They are used to verify embedded software and especially safety-critical systems in planes, trains, and automobiles. Polyspace engine is used in Simulink and MATLAB tools.
- You will specify, design, and implement complex architectural improvements
- You will provide technologically innovative ideas (what to develop and why?), and you are comfortable to develop them efficiently.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Excellent oral and written English communication.
- Comfortable when working on a large code base with minimal guidance
- A Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering field
- Good knowledge of formal methods or static analysis techniques
- Modern C++ programming skills
- Adaptability to different programming languages and environments
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here