Enterprise Marketing Manager
MathWorks France is seeking a marketer who will play a key role in defining and executing marketing strategies for strategic prospects and customer accounts in France and Europe, through the development of account-based marketing activities. The focus of this role will be to define, coordinate, execute and analyze appropriate marketing plans with an end goal of increasing account engagement, driving adoption and facilitating expansion of our solutions within a portfolio of Major & Named accounts and sales territories.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various internal international & local teams (Sales, Technical Engineering, Industry Marketing, Consulting and Training teams) to understand our Major & Named accounts’ business drivers, strategic objectives and product needs
- Build marketing communications plans for our Major & Named Account sales territories, including custom strategies for specific major accounts, in support of agreed-upon account objectives
- As a member of the Major & Named account teams, define and execute activities for customer onboarding and engagement, including working directly with the customer key contacts
- Define the right value proposition, appropriate tactics and customized messages based on customer insights to upsell and cross-sell within Major & Named accounts
- Serve as the marketing campaign and ABM subject matter expert for the French office and operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, global account-based marketing function
- Supports prospecting efforts within target accounts (new divisions, new groups)
- Measure and report on the impact of these activities to support our account goals and objectives
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- Experience in marketing, sales or customer engagement/customer service for international BtoB or software companies
- Fluent French and English language skills, written and spoken
- Solid communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and services organizations
- Proven approaches of using analysis and reporting to drive strategic recommendations
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Curiosity about customers’ business needs, technology trends and products usage
- Attention to detail, flexibility and “driver” approach
- Both hands-on and strategic attitude
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here