Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for employee relations, performance management, organizational development and other Human Resources initiatives for our office in France, Spain and Italy.. This position is a member of a European HR team of 9, supporting 170 staff members.
This position is responsible for various employee relations, performance management, organizational development initiatives.
- Building the business partner relationship with management and staff; understanding their business, goals, and challenges; and identifying and/or helping to address systemic issues.
- Employee Relations includes coaching and counseling management and staff on the performance management process and employee issues.
- Ensuring consistency, communication and collaboration in a matrixed and global environment.
- Analyzing trends and use metrics to develop solutions, programs and best practices.
This position will initiate and lead projects in areas including: benefits, training, HR processes and systems.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field required.
- Minimum 12+ years Human Resource Generalist or Business Partner experience
- Strong HR Generalist skills
- Proven experience coaching and counseling all levels of staff on a wide variety of issues, and a thorough understanding of performance management systems and employment law.
- Passionate about coaching managers to develop their leadership and management effectiveness
- Knowledge of Organization Development concepts and models, such as team effectiveness, change management, communication styles, facilitation, and leadership development.
- Highly skilled in facilitating meetings
- Experience in a software or high tech company preferred.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, writing, and facilitation skills required
- Understanding of French employment laws and regulations
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Strong French and English language skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here