Senior Sales Account Manager
Résumé du poste
As a Senior Sales Account Manager, you will sell engineering and scientific software and related consulting and training services, within a named account territory, to major automotive customers in the Nordic region.
Responsibilities will include developing relationships with existing customers as well as identifying and developing new business. You will work closely with technical experts, inside sales, and marketing teams to bring the full range of MathWorks product and service offerings to your accounts. The qualified candidate should have experience selling complex software solutions into automotive companies, or a closely related industry.
- Work with existing customers to extend the adoption of the MathWorks development platform
- Manage complex enterprise sales processes
- Develop relationships at multiple levels within existing accounts, including new divisions, businesses, and locations
- Energetically prospect for new business opportunities within a defined set of named accounts
- Understand customer organisational priorities and identify transformational engineering solutions to support them; ability to translate complex technical engagements into enterprise level solutions
- Present appropriate technical and business value propositions using a consultative sales approach
- Leverage cross-functional teams to develop and implement territory and account-specific strategies
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes and bring business opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Leverage public and private events to present MathWorks offerings
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales opportunities throughout the sales process using the Salesforce CRM system
- Prepare required sales documentation (e.g., trip reports, proposals, and territory plans)
- Attain monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals for new software licenses, maintenance service, and professional services (consulting and product training)
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Bachelor’s or University degree or higher in an engineering, science, or business discipline
- 3+ years of direct sales experience, preferably selling technology products and services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success managing a territory and using a CRM system
- Proven success in named account management and strategic sales
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of performance objectives
- Experience working with application engineers and sales support resources
- Self-driven personality
- Experience with customers in the automotive industry is preferred
- Work out of the MathWorks office in Gothenburg
- Ability to travel 25%
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.