C++ Compiler Engineer
Modèle de travail hybride
MathWorks a mis en place un modèle de travail hybride qui permet aux membres du personnel de partager leur temps entre le bureau et leur domicile. Ce modèle hybride offre l’avantage de profiter à la fois de la présence des collègues et de la flexibilité du télétravail. En savoir plus.
Résumé du poste
Our group is responsible for the core technology used in MathWorks code generation products. Join us to work on cutting-edge program analysis, language transformation, compiler optimizations, and just-in-time compilation. Our optimizing compiler is actively developed by a team of talented programming language and compiler experts.
We are seeking a software engineer with industrial-strength C++ skills to help us improve our shared code generation infrastructure.
- Design and implement new features in our core code generation infrastructure using your object-oriented and compiler development skills.
- Deliver features using test-driven development, writing unit tests, and fast iterations.
- Contribute creative workflows and tools to be used by internal and external customers.
- Participate in collaboration across multiple development teams.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Expertise with C++
- Familiarity working with compiler technology (Intermediate Representations, Abstract Syntax Trees, optimizations and transformation passes etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with popular compiler infrastructures such as LLVM or MLIR is a plus.
- Experience with static analysis tools or program analysis is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to dive into and work with large code bases.
- Strong abstraction, algorithmic, and software architecture skills.
- Strong communication skillsin French and English (most meetings will be in English).
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.