Internship in Java Test Automation
Résumé du poste
- Poste: 29951-AROH
- Lieu: FR-Grenoble
- Service: Ingénierie de la qualité
MathWorks is looking for a student currently engaging in a software engineering diploma to design and develop automated test suites and conduct hands-on testing to improve the quality of the Polyspace product family and ensure high quality software.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Quality Engineering Team. You will be involved in developing new test strategies and testing frameworks for automated testing of the next generation of the Polyspace UI and IDE plugins.
You will collaborate closely with the Software Engineering team in every phase of software development to:
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Develop test infrastructure
- Design and implement test plans based on functional specifications
- Develop and maintain automated test suites
- Measure code efficiency (Execution profiling, coverage…)
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Knowledge in Java language
- Knowledge in Junit test framework
- Knowledge in Eclipse IDE
- Communication skills (verbal and written) in French and English
- Strong self-motivation and outstanding attention to detail
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.