Senior C++ Software Architect
Résumé du poste
- Poste: 30767-AROH
- Lieu: FR-Grenoble
- Service: Développement de produits
Do you want to help C/C++ developers around the world write better and safer code in critical embedded applications such as medical devices or airplanes?
MathWorks is seeking a versatile and seasoned Software Engineer to work on the development and the ease of deployment of Polyspace products, especially in our customers' development environments.
Join a team of talented technology enthusiasts, where you can challenge your ideas and bring your own added value to make our products better.
Polyspace tools find bugs and prove their absence in C/C++ applications, either written by hand or generated (eg from Simulink models), using state-of-the-art static analysis technologies.
They are used to verify embedded software and especially safety-critical systems in airplanes, medical devices, and automobiles:
- Volvo Cars Software Factory Increases Pace and Quality of Development with Polyspace
- Miracor Eliminates Run-Time Errors and Reduces Testing Time for Class III Medical Device Software
- You will specify, design, and implement complex and innovative improvements ranging from user interfaces to analysis engines
- You will have the opportunity to write code in C++, C#, TypeScript, Go...
- You will interact with MathWorkers and possibly customers to understand their needs and how to improve the product to best help them
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Excellent oral and written French and English communication
- Comfortable when working on a large code base with minimal guidance
- Eager to develop in any programming languages (including modern C++) and environments
- Customer oriented and good team player, with the will to work in a collaborative environment
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.