Polyspace Senior Software Engineer in Test - C/C++
Résumé du poste
Would you like to contribute your expertise in C/C++ programming to develop innovative testing solutions with us?
As part of our team, you will have opportunities to create new testing strategies, implement scalable test frameworks, build automated testing suites, and conduct practical testing to elevate the standard of quality for the future Polyspace products.
We welcome individuals who thrive on overcoming challenges and exploring creative approaches.
You will be an integral member of the development team from start to finish by influencing specifications and contributing to software design and testability thereby ensuring high quality software.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring testability of features, engaging with developers throughout the design phase
- Developing test strategies, infrastructure, and automation
- Measuring code efficiency (execution profiling) and effectiveness (Coverage, Code completeness…)
- Mentoring team members
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in C/C++ programming language
- Familiarity working with compiler technology (Intermediate Representations, Abstract Syntax Trees, Optimizations, and transformation passes, etc…)
- Experience with testing methodologies and automated testing (build automation, scripting…)
- Knowledge of programming standards (such as MISRA, CERT, CWE...)
- Knowledge of static and dynamic analysis tools (Polyspace, LDRA, PRQA, Bullseye...)
- Knowledge of embedded systems and languages dialects
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in French and English
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.