|Analog Input||Measure the voltage of analog input pin|
|Analog Output||Send analog output signal to DAC0_OUT pin|
|Digital Read||Read the logical value of digital input pin|
|Digital Write||Set the logical value of a digital output pin|
|FXOS8700 6-Axes Sensor||Get measurement of linear acceleration and magnetic field along the X, Y, and Z axes of the FXOS8700 6-Axes chip|
|I2C Master Read||Read data from I2C slave device or I2C slave device register|
|I2C Master Write||Write data to I2C slave device or I2C slave device register|
|Push Button||Read logical state of Push button|
|PWM Output||Generate pulse waveform on specified output pin|
|Quadrature Encoder||Measure rotation of encoder in ticks|
|Serial Receive||Read data from UART port|
|Serial Transmit||Send serial data to UART port|
|TCP Receive||Receive data over TCP/IP network from remote host|
|TCP Send||Send data over TCP/IP network to remote host|
|UDP Receive||Receive UDP message from UDP host|
|UDP Send||Send UDP message to UDP host|
- Tune Parameters and Monitor Data in Model Running on Target Hardware
Tune parameters and monitor a model running on your target hardware
- Exchange Ethernet Data by Using UDP Blocks
The use of UDP blocks to exchange data between the development computer and the target hardware via Ethernet communication
- Model Configuration Parameters for NXP FRDM-K64F Board
Parameter and configuration options for creating and running applications on the target hardware
- Log Signals on SD Card
Log signals from Simulink® models on an SD card mounted on the target hardware
- STEP 1: Prerequisites for Logging Signals
- STEP 2: Enable MAT-File Logging
- STEP 3: Configure Model to Log Signals on SD Card
- STEP 4: Run Model on Target Hardware
- STEP 5: Import MAT-Files into MATLAB
- Getting Started with Simulink Coder Support Package for NXP FRDM-K64F Board
This example shows you how to use Simulink Coder Support Package for NXP FRDM-K64F Board to run Simulink® model on a FRDM-K64F board.
- Code Verification and Validation with External Mode
This example shows you how to use Simulink® Coder™ Support Package for NXP™ FRDM-K64F for code verification and validation using External mode.
- Read Temperature from an NXP FXOS8700CQ Sensor Available on NXP FRDM-K64F Hardware
This example shows you how to use Simulink® Coder™ Support Package for NXP™ FRDM-K64F Board to configure and read temperature from an NXP FXOS8700CQ sensor which is a I2C based sensor.
- Exchanging Ethernet Data with the FRDM K64F hardware
This example shows you how to use Simulink Coder Support Package for NXP FRDM-K64F Board to send and receive UDP data.
- MAT-file Logging on an SD Card on NXP FRDM-K64F Board
This example shows you how to perform MAT-file logging from a Simulink® model on a Micro SD card mounted on NXP FRDM-K64F board.