Setup and Configuration
The setup and configuration process includes install of the support package software and install of the third-party software such as Texas Instruments™ Code Composer Studio™. With this software installed, you can set up your model to use the support package and set up communications with your target hardware.
- Supported Texas Instruments C2000 Processors
Texas Instruments C2000™ processors supported in Embedded Coder®.
- Supported Third-Party Tools for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors
Code Composer Studio (CCS) versions supported for each version of MATLAB®.
- Install Support for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors
Software and hardware requirements for Embedded Coder
- Set Up Serial Communication with Target Hardware
Establish the serial communication between the host computer and the C2000 target hardware.
- Set Up CAN Communication with Target Hardware
Configure CAN communication between the target hardware and your host computer.
- Detect and Fix Task Overruns on Texas Instruments C2000 Hardware
Understanding and fixing overruns on Texas Instruments C2000 hardware.