Get Started with Communications Toolbox Support Package for USRP Radio
Design and verify practical SDR systems using Communications Toolbox™ Support Package for USRP™ Radio. The support package enables the use of USRP as a standalone peripheral for live RF data I/O using MATLAB® functions or Simulink® blocks.
- Single Channel Input and Output Operations
Single input single output (SISO) operations use one transceiver only.
- Multiple Channel Input and Output Operations
Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) operations use multiple transceiver chains.
- QPSK Transmitter with USRP Hardware
Use USRP radio with SDRu transmitter System object™ to implement QPSK transmitter.
- QPSK Receiver with USRP™ Hardware
Use USRP radio with SDRu receiver System object to implement QPSK receiver.
- Spectrum Analysis of Signals
This example shows downstream spectrum analysis of signals using MATLAB®, Communications Toolbox™ and DSP System Toolbox™.
- Spectrum Analysis of Signals in Simulink
This example shows you how to use Simulink® and Communications Toolbox™ to perform spectrum analysis of the downstream signals.