Arduino mega 2560
39 views (last 30 days)
i have a problem to deal with arduino mega with simulink the problem is the digital block for (read or write) containing numbers from 2 : 19
and the arduino mega have 69 digital I/O
knowing that i modified the serv.pde file as mentioned in the read me file with the package
Can Any one help me ??
thanks for all
The Mega 2560 has 54 digital I/O pins, from 0 to 53, as specified here: http://arduino.cc/it/Main/ArduinoBoardMega2560 The board groups and labels these pins as "PWM", "Communication", and "Digital" pins. Can you clarify your question or explain what you are doing?
More Answers (4)
Hi Mohammed.I understand now. In your model, select Tools > Run on Target Hardware > Options. This action opens Configuration Parameters dialog. Wait a moment for the Run on Target Hardware pane to appear. Change Target hardware setting from Arduino Uno to Arduino Mega 2560. Save and close Configuration Parameters. Now you can enter higher values for the pin numbers. HTH, Rolfe
Rolfe Dlugy-Hegwer on 20 Jun 2012
I don't have any information on how to do this R2011a. The feature I described became available in Simulink R2012a. If you get access to R2012a, enter targetinstaller in the MATLAB Command Window. This action opens the Target Installer and provides instructions for installing support for Arduino.
Easy Solution #1: In Target Installer, on the Install or update target screen, select Internet (recommended). Do not select Folder.
Solution #2, (For host computers that do not permit direct downloads from the Internet):
- On a private machine, go to http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/35641-simulink-support-package-for-arduino-mega-hardware, click the Download All button.
- Transfer the download file, rtt_arduinomega2560_r2012a_v1_0.zip, to a USB memory stick.
- Connect the USB stick to the host computer that is running MATLAB.
- Determine the drive letter of the USB stick and the folder path of the download file, rtt_arduinomega2560_r2012a_v1_0.zip.
- Run Target Installer.
- On the "Install or update target" screen, select "Folder" and enter the folder path the download file, rtt_arduinomega2560_r2012a_v1_0.zip
- Continue, following the instructions.