MATLAB for C/C++ Programmers
Updated 1 Sep 2016
Files used in webinar MATLAB for C/C++ Programmers on May 16, 2013. This webinar can be viewed at http://www.mathworks.com/videos/matlab-for-cc-programmers-81699.html
Specific topics include:
- Introduction to the MATLAB environment focusing on algorithm development
- Exchanging data between your running C/C++ application and MATLAB using the MATLAB Engine
- Issuing MATLAB commands from your running C/C++ application to debug your code, test your algorithms, and visualize your data
- Building shared libraries from MATLAB functions for deployment with your application
- Building complete and stand-alone executables from MATLAB functions
Adam Filion (2023). MATLAB for C/C++ Programmers (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41989-matlab-for-c-c-programmers), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.