On-Demand Pricing, Billing, and Usage Information
On-Demand Billing for MATLAB Distributed Computing Server
MathWorks will charge your credit card monthly, in arrears, for the accrued worker-hours of your compute jobs. Monthly billing from MathWorks covers software licensing. MathWorks tracks your usage over a period of 1 calendar month, and rounds up the accumulated software usage. Usage time is accumulated when a pool of workers is open and/or when a job is running. Sign up at no cost, and pay only for what you use.
- Standard: USD $0.06 per worker per hour
- Educational: USD $0.02 per worker per hour
Requirements, Availability, and Alternatives
To be eligible for on-demand licensing with MATLAB Distributed Computing Server, you need:
- A valid license for MATLAB and Parallel Computing Toolbox
- A valid credit card that can be used for billing
On-demand licensing is available in:
- Americas: United States, Canada
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the U.K.
If you are not eligible for on-demand licensing and you need a license configured for MathWorks Hosted License Manager, contact Sales for an annual or perpetual license or trial, which you can convert at no charge.