Version 1.2, part of Release 2017b, includes the following enhancements:
- HEV Input Power-Split Reference Application: Use fully assembled model for HIL testing, tradeoff analysis, and control parameter optimization of a power-split hybrid like the Toyota Prius
- CI and SI Engine Dynamometer Reference Applications: Resize engines and recalibrate controllers based on desired power and number of cylinders
- New Drivetrain and Propulsion Blocks: Model drivetrain coupling, bidirectional DC-to-DC energy conversion, and flux-based PMSM motors
- Electric Motor Controllers: Calculate inverter electrical losses
- Flux-Based Motor Parameterization: Generate parameters for Flux-Based PMSM and Flux-Based PM Controller blocks
See the Release Notes for details.