Collect Condition, Decision, and MC/DC Coverage for MATLAB Code
Collect information about decision coverage, condition coverage, and modified condition/decision coverage (MC/DC) for your source code when you run tests with MATLAB Test™. View coverage results in reports or at the command line. For information about statement and function coverage, see Collect Statement and Function Coverage Metrics for MATLAB Source Code.
- Types of Code Coverage for MATLAB Source Code
Use different types of code coverage to analyze your MATLAB source code.
- Collect Code Coverage Metrics for MATLAB Source Code
Analyze the coverage of your source code and get metrics for all supported coverage types.
- Interactively Collect Code Coverage
Collect and access code coverage metrics by using Test Browser, MATLAB Test Manager, or Code Quality Dashboard.
- Types of Coverage for Generated C/C++ Code in Equivalence Tests
Use different types of code coverage analysis for generated C/C++ code when you run equivalence tests in SIL mode.
- Collect Coverage for Generated C/C++ Code in Equivalence Tests
Measure the coverage of your generated C/C++ code when you run equivalence tests.