Contrôle interactif et callbacks
- Create Callbacks for Graphics Objects
Program a response to user interaction, such as clicking on a graphics object or closing a figure window.
- Capturing Mouse Clicks
There are two properties that determine if and how objects respond to mouse clicks,
- Button Down Callback Function
Button down callbacks execute when users left-click on the graphics object for which the callback is assigned.
- Define a Context Menu
This example shows how to define a context menu, which enables you to provide choices to users for interaction with graphics objects.
- Define an Object Creation Callback
This example shows how to define an object creation callback.
- Define an Object Deletion Callback
This example shows how to define an object deletion callback.
- Pass Mouse Click to Group Parent
This example shows how a group of objects can pass a mouse click to a parent, which operates on all objects in the group.
- Pass Mouse Click to Obscured Object
This example shows how to pass mouse clicks to an obscured object.