- Automatic modeling of AUTOSAR software components
- Scaling from software components to compositions
- Importing and exporting AUTOSAR descriptions artifacts (ARXML files)
- Simulation of AUTOSAR ECU software using NVRAM Manager and Diagnostics Event Manager services callers and reference implementation blocks
- Production C and C++ code generation and verification of AUTOSAR Software Components
- ISO 26262 qualification and MISRA C compliance for AUTOSAR code
About the Presenter
Shwetha Bhadravathi Patil is a Product Marketing Manager at MathWorks, working on AUTOSAR and code generation products. Prior to MathWorks, Shwetha worked as an embedded software engineer for Delphi Automotive on AUTOSAR based projects and worked as a technical marketing engineer at Analog Devices Inc.