Higher Education Senior Sales Representative
Résumé du poste
- Poste: 30503-AROH
- Lieu: FR-Meudon
- Service: Ventes pour l'éducation
Are you a self-motivated, team-oriented sales professional with experience enough to appreciate a solid organization and consider it a privilege to represent world class products? Do you find joy and satisfaction in impacting other peoples’ education and research outcomes? Read on.
The MathWorks presence within higher education is a strong element in our strategy to accelerate the pace of innovation and research globally. To this end, we now seek a Senior Sales Account Manager who will play a key role in further establishing our tools within leading academic institutions and research centers across France. You will be responsible for securing existing and new enterprise contracts in your territory. You will work with an international team of highly skilled Application and Customer Success Engineers on site and on-line, as you see fit, in order to advance our position with each account.
- Plan & Strategize using data-driven information to plan, assess and develop your multi-year business plan for success in direct collaboration with your extended team.
- Engage with universities and schools at the right levels, from individual users up to the dean and rector level who are the ones concerned with overall university infrastructure for teaching and research.
- Network to extend our reach in both teaching and research. Set up and market seminars, find champions, enable universities via delivering true value and insights.
- Collaborate with the extended team and colleagues locally, nationally and internationally. None of us make this alone and you need to appreciate others to create success for you, your colleagues and our customers.
- Professionalism in sales is ever present in your opportunity and funnel management, CRM records keeping, negotiations tactics, pitch delivery and case research. We and you like it that way!
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
|University Degree and proven experience in technical software sales required (Ideally in French academic markets)|
|Demonstrated success managing a territory and using a CRM system|
|Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business|
|Experience working with application engineers and sales support resources|
|Self-driven personality with a high energy level|
|Experience balancing volume and strategic sales|
|Experience in working in an international environment|
|Good communication and presentation skills|
|Very good written and verbal French and English language skills|
|Experience in "Enterprise" selling is a very strong plus|
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.