Sales Account Manager
Résumé du poste
- Poste: 30570-AROH
- Lieu: FR-Meudon
- Service: Ventes commerciales
Do you want to have a direct impact on the performance of the world’s most innovative engineering companies?
Do you want to work with some of the most interesting customers across numerous industries in the world?
Do you want to work in a sales environment that takes professional development seriously?
If you answered yes to all of the above and enjoy working with a team, we’d like to hear from you!
As a Sales Account Manager at MathWorks, you will be tasked with maximising the sales of MathWorks products such as MATLAB and Simulink plus services to new and existing customers within a defined geographic territory.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the current and future potential of the customers and markets (automotive, aeronautic, industrial machinery, medical devices and energy production). Develop and implement short and medium term territory plans to realise this potential.
- Work closely with prospects and existing customers to understand critical business issues and develop the vision of the capabilities required to address these.
- Develop key accounts within the territory to generate significant and sustainable revenue.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Gain access to the appropriate decision makers and manage evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Work closely with cross functional engineering teams to help customers overcome their technical challenges
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details in Salesforce. An organised and thoughtful approach to this task will be required.
- Make the best use of all available resources and expertise in the achievement of the company’s objectives. Working within a team is key.
- Attain annual revenue targets.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience is required.
- An absolute minimum of 7 years of experience in technical software or IT sales with responsibility for a defined territory with annual personal revenue targets.
- Ability to build positive, effective internal relationships with technical teams to develop compelling proposals, by demonstrating an understanding of the user’s needs and the impact of addressing those needs
- Experience of efficiently managing an active opportunity pipeline
- Effective use of a CRM database to manage and report on territory activity and revenue
- Fluency in French and English is required
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.