Home to one of the world’s most prestigious universities, Cambridge lies at the heart of “Silicon Fen.” A compact city, it offers all the modern conveniences with a wealth of history. You’ll find beautiful architecture, a rich cultural and music scene, and beautiful countryside in and around the surrounding villages. With London a mere 50 minutes away by train, and Stansted airport about 30 miles away, Cambridge offers a fantastic balance between the bustle of city life and rural tranquility.
Culture and Benefits
- Clubs and societies with something for everyone including crafts, languages, and sports
- Easy access to running and cycle trails
- Private roof terrace
- Free hot and cold beverages and fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social mission events and collections supporting local charities
- Weekly get togethers
- Holiday and summer events
- Free car parking and secure cycle parking
Gender Pay Gap UK
In compliance with UK legislation, MathWorks publishes an annual gender pay gap report.