Audio Support from MATLAB
Use MATLAB to read and write audio files and record and playback audio data.
- Sound Card Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Audio Support from Audio Toolbox
- Audio Support from MATLAB
MATLAB® audio support provides the ability to :
- Read and write audio files in common formats such as WAV, AVI, FLAC, MP3, and MPEG-4 AAC
- Playback and record audio files using the PC sound card
For more advanced audio analysis and capture including streaming, low-latency and multichannel applications, see Sound Card Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox and Sound Card Support from DSP System Toolbox.
Platform and Release Support
Playback and record capabilities are available on all supported MATLAB platforms.