MATLAB® and Data Acquisition Toolbox™ support Windows® compatible sound cards that use the DirectSound driver. Use MATLAB as your single software environment to create your own waveforms, measurement and analysis routines, and to develop automated applications that use sound card data.
Use MATLAB to perform the following tasks on Windows sound cards:
- Acquire data from multiple audio input channels
- Generate audio data for multiple audio output channels
- Configure the sound card sampling rate and other settings
- Analyze sound card data as it is being acquired
- Trigger the start of your data acquisition
- Easily switch sound cards with minimal changes to MATLAB code
Available on 64-bit Windows only.