Zynq SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
Prototype and test Xilinx Zynq-based software-defined radio (SDR) systems using MATLAB and Simulink
- Zynq SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
- USRP® Support from Communications Toolbox
- RTL-SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
- USRP® E310 Support from Communications Toolbox
- ADALM-PLUTO Radio Support from Communications Toolbox
Capabilities and Features
Communications Toolbox Support Package for Xilinx® Zynq®-Based Radio enables you to use MATLAB and Simulink to prototype, verify, and test practical wireless systems. Using this support package with a Xilinx Zynq-based development kit with an RF FMC card, you can work with live RF signals using single (1x1) or multiple (up to 4x4) transmit and receive streams. You can also implement custom hardware designs for your SDR applications using HDL Coder or Embedded Coder. This enables you to test your design under real-world conditions and rapidly prototype designs for mobile and embedded applications.
Support highlights include:
- Stream RF signals into and out of MATLAB and Simulink
- Easily configure the RF front-end
- Acquire and transmit high-bandwidth signals using burst mode
- Implement algorithms on the FPGA fabric and ARM processor using HDL coder and Embedded Coder (Requires Vivado® Design Suite For more information, see Required Third-Party Tools in the product documentation.)
This support package supports multiple hardware configurations:
|2x2 systems with a System-On-Module (SOM) board plus carrier board
2x2 systems with a Zynq development board and an Analog Devices RF FMC card
|4x4 MIMO systems with a Zynq development board and an Analog Devices RF FMC card
Streaming and Targeting support for additional Analog Devices RF Transceivers connected to Xilinx evaluation boards is available from the Analog Devices Transceiver Toolbox.
Get MATLAB and Simulink Products
Wireless engineers, students, and hobbyists can work with real-world radio signals using Communications Toolbox and Zynq-based SDR hardware.
Learn about the pricing and licensing options for buying Communications Toolbox and its required products.
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes.