You can install MATLAB Parallel Server on your cluster, and integrate with your existing cluster scheduler or with MATLAB Job Scheduler. After you have integrated MATLAB Parallel Server with your existing cluster infrastructure, you can setup MATLAB to submit jobs.
To learn about the product and system requirements for MATLAB Parallel Server, see MATLAB Parallel Server System Requirements. For a list of supported third-party cluster schedulers, see Supported Schedulers.
Before You Install
- Choose Solution to Install and Configure MATLAB Parallel Server
Choose a solution to install and configure MATLAB Parallel Server on the cluster, and configure the client machines.
- Requirements and Ports for MATLAB Parallel Server
Examine network requirements, port configuration, and limitations for running Parallel Computing Toolbox™ software and MATLAB Parallel Server software.
MATLAB Parallel Server Installation and Configuration
- Install MATLAB Parallel Server for Slurm
Integrate Slurm and set up MATLAB to submit jobs.
- Install MATLAB Parallel Server for Other Third-Party Schedulers
Integrate PBS, LSF and other cluster schedulers, and set up MATLAB to submit jobs.
- Install for MATLAB Job Scheduler with Network License Manager
Set up MATLAB Job Scheduler, which is provided with MATLAB Parallel Server. For use with the network license manager.
- Install for MATLAB Job Scheduler with Online Licensing
Set up MATLAB Job Scheduler for accounts using online licensing.