Simulation Stepper helps you debug a simulation by stepping through the major time steps of a simulation, viewing results and inspecting how and when the system changes states.
Using discrete time steps, you can step forward or back to a particular instant in simulation time. At each time step, Stepper displays all of the simulation data the model produces. You can also set breakpoints as part of a debugging session.
- Step Through a Simulation
Step forward and backward through a simulation.
- Set Conditional Breakpoints for Stepping a Simulation
Pause simulation using conditional breakpoints.
- How Simulation Stepper Helps With Model Analysis
Learn about the Simulation Stepper.
- How Stepping Through a Simulation Works
Learn how simulation snapshots work.
- Use Simulation Stepper
Learn how to step through a simulation.
- Simulation Stepper Limitations
Learn which blocks and modeling constructs the Simulation Stepper supports.
- Simulation Stepping Options
Parameters for controlling simulation stepping.