Incorporate MATLAB® code inside your Stateflow® charts. Implement algorithms that are more easily expressed by using MATLAB, such as matrix calculations and data analysis.
- Reuse MATLAB Code by Defining MATLAB Functions
Create and execute MATLAB functions in a Stateflow chart.
- Program a MATLAB Function in a Chart
Define the logical behavior of a MATLAB function.
- Access Simulink Bus Signals in MATLAB Functions
This example shows how to read from and write to Simulink® bus signals in a MATLAB® function by using MATLAB and Stateflow® structures.
- Export Stateflow Functions for Reuse
Extend the scope of your functions to other blocks in a Simulink® model.
- Reuse Functions by Using Atomic Boxes
Encapsulate reusable functions in a separate namespace.
Résolution des problèmes
Use breakpoints to debug MATLAB functions.
Specialized semantics impact the way that a function initializes persistent data.