State Transition Tables
Design your combinatorial logic in tabular form by using state transition tables. State transition tables provide an easy on-ramp for learning Stateflow® and are an ideal solution for simple, process-oriented, sequential state machines. To detect modeling errors, run diagnostic checks, set breakpoints, and step through actions while monitoring data values.
|State Transition Table||Represent modal logic in tabular format|
- State Transition Tables in Stateflow
Express sequential logic in tabular form.
- State Transition Table Operations
Construct state transition tables in the Stateflow Editor.
- Model Bang-Bang Controller by Using a State Transition Table
Use a state transition table to model a temperature regulator.
- Highlight Flow of Logic in a State Transition Table
Use highlighting to visualize a flow of logic in a state transition table.
- State Transition Table Diagnostics
Run diagnostic checks on a state transition table.
Use breakpoints to debug state transition tables.