Here is my current folder/subfolder set up
Study > Participant (1-24) > Experiment (A) and Experiment (B) > Session (1, 2, and 3)
- Folder that contains all participants data for this study
- Subfolder participants folder (1-24)
- Subfolder with data from experiment A and a subfolder for experiment B
- Subfolder for session 1, 2, and 3
I have a code that works at the last level - I can analyze 1 session at a time with a script designed for Experiment 1, and another script that analyzes 1 session for Experiment 2.
However this would be very time consuming to analyze each session 1 at a time.
Therefore, my I am trying to figure out how to make a loop that does the following:
- Loops through each participants subfolder
- Runs Script 1 in the Experiment A subfolder for each session
- Runs Script 2 in the Experiment B subfolder for each session
It's important that Script 1 does not run for Experiment B and vice versa because the data, variable names, etc are different.
Hopefully this, appreciate any help that can be offered