Info: I am using Windows-10 64 Bit and Matlab 2020a.
I wanted to test the deployment of a matlab web-app. I did these steps:
- I created the tutorial Matlab app that displays different amplitude values.
- I packaged the app and created the .ctf file.
- I installed the Matlab Web App Server.
- In the installation process I installed the Matlab Runtime (9.8).
- I registered the Server Service and Worker Service.
- I copied my .ctf File in the Matlab web app folder
- I started the Server
On localhost:9998 the web app is showing. The Diagnostics say that the Status is OK. But when clicking on the app nothing is loading and Chrome is waiting for localhost.
I have attached my log files for the web app server but I want to highlight these error messages because they may be relevant.
00000009 2020-05-20 16:17:02 0x00000a90 cppmicroservices::install W file not found: D:\Matlab2020a WebAppServer\v98\bin\win64\agent_plugins\http_authenticators
I another logfile I found the following error:
00000034 2020-05-20 16:15:45 0x00000b64 agent::processcontrol::err E processID=3f2dfc97-3429-4255-9533-3913907de8d5, out=Error connecting to https://127.0.0.1:27182/webapps/commands: Send failure: Connection was reset
I reinstalled the Matlab Web Server and the Matlab Runtime but this did not fix my errors. I also tried to allow these programs in the windows firewall with no effect.