Modeling a simple beam as a flexible body on Simscape
2 vues (au cours des 30 derniers jours)
- I have modeled the beam as a flexible body.
- I have chosen the appropriate boundary nodes, mapped them into interface frames in the Simscape environment.
- From the model order reduction, I have obtained the various matrices like the Mass, stiffness and damping.
- Depending on the boundary node/interface frame which will be chosen as the reference frame, I have considered the Rigid body modes, by removing the appropriate elements from the matrices.
- Obtained the statespace system comprising the deformation model by deducing A,B,C and D matrices
- I have superimposed the rigid body model and the developed deformation model
- Ran the simulation which gave me the following error
I will also attach the following script file and the simscape model file.
I kindly request you to help me decode the error in the model and oblige.
Thanks and Regards,
Steve Miller le 29 Nov 2022
A file is missing from the content above: PracticeOriginalEgFlexibleModel.STL
The rest of the settings and connections look OK, which leads me to believe your stiffness and mass matrices are causing the problem. I suggest you review that process and look at the eigenvalues of K, M, and K/M to see if the results make sense.