- On the MATLAB Toolstrip, on the Home tab, click Simulink. On the Simulink Start Page, select a recent model or project from the list, or click Open.
- In the Simulink Toolstrip, on the Simulation tab, select Open and click Recent Files to open recent files or Open to search for a model.
- At the MATLAB Command Window, enter the name of the model without a file extension, for example, vdp. The model must be in the current folder or on the MATLAB search path.
- In the Simulink Library Browser, click the Open button .
- Open the model using the Current Folder browser or your operating system file browser.
How to launch a model downloaded from you
3 views (last 30 days)
JIYON PJ on 14 Apr 2021
Open a Model
Opening a model loads the model into memory and displays it in the Simulink Editor. Use any of these techniques:
To open a model created in a later version of Simulink software in an earlier version, first export the model to the earlier version. See Export Model to Previous Simulink Version.