Two ways to win
How many days in a row can you solve at least one problem? The ten players with the longest streaks during the contest win prizes. Weekend days count.
Each week, prizes are awarded to the three players who solve the most problems during that week.
Full contest rules
This contest runs for a month. It begins on October 3rd, 2022 at 00:00:00 am UTC Time and ends on October 30th, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm UTC Time.
Prizes are awarded to the ten players with the longest streaks of solving at least one problem a day during the contest. Weekend days count. Tie breaker: Most problems solved during the contest.
- 1st place: $200 Amazon gift card
- 2nd place: $100 Amazon gift card
- 3rd place: $50 Amazon gift card
- 4th through 10th place: $25 Amazon gift card
Each week, prizes are awarded to the three players who solve the most problems during the week.
- 1st place: $50 Amazon gift card
- 2nd place: $25 Amazon gift card
- 3rd place: $10 Amazon gift card
MathWorks T-shirts: Each week, we will give out 2 MathWorks T-shirts to participants who solve a Cody problem during that week.
- If you have a streak of 10 days or more, you will earn a Cody 10th Anniversary Contest Badge.
- Amazon gift cards ($10 - $200)
- MathWorks T-shirts
Special Problem Groups
Each week, we will publish a new problem group to add some fun to the contest.
Week 1: Matrices and Arrays
Week 2: Plotting and Visualization
Week 3: Programming Constructs
Week 4: Are You Smarter Than a MathWorker?
Note: The daily ranking is computed based on UTC time.
Cody as of September 2022:
1.7 million correct solutions
Week 4 (Oct 24 - Oct 30) Winners
Show previous winners
Week 3 (Oct 17 - Oct 23) Winners
Week 2 (Oct 10 - Oct 16) Winners
Week 1 (Oct 3 - Oct 9) Winners