Updated 27 Apr 2021
GPUBENCH times different MATLAB GPU tasks and estimates the peak performance of your GPU in floating-point operations per second (FLOP/s). It produces a detailed HTML report showing how your GPU's performance compares to pre-stored performance results from a range of other GPUs.
Note that this tool is designed for comparing GPU hardware. It does not compare GPU performance across different MATLAB releases.
Requires MATLAB R2016b or above and a GPU with CUDA Compute Capability 2.0 or higher.
MathWorks Parallel Computing Toolbox Team (2023). GPUBench (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/34080-gpubench), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Parallel Computing > Parallel Computing Toolbox > GPU Computing >
- Parallel Computing > Parallel Computing Toolbox > Performance Profiling >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
Fix string issues with MATLAB version R2016b.
- Update stored data to have one JSON file per device
Update reference data for R2018a to R2020b.
Update report style.
Update R2017b data file
* Improve compatibility with MATLAB R2014b
Fix recursion problems when using the MATLAB App version.
* Add datafile for R2013b
* Add results for R2013a (including K20!)
* Suppressed warnings about results being skipped
* Add an "app" version for use with R2012b and above
Try to prevent timeout being hit on very slow GPUs that happen to be driving the display as well.
Add data for C2075