MATLAB® Support Package for Raspberry Pi™ Hardware enables you to interactively communicate with a Raspberry Pi board, even remotely from a computer running MATLAB
You can acquire data from sensors and imaging devices connected to the Raspberry Pi and process them in MATLAB.
● Communicate with other hardware through the GPIO, PWM, Servo, Serial, I2C, and SPI interface
● Capture images and record videos using Raspberry Pi addon Camera boards
● Capture images using USB Web camera connected to Raspberry Pi
● Control Sense Hat shield connected to Raspberry Pi board
● Use MATLAB Runtime environment to create and execute compiled MATLAB applications on systems without an installed version of MATLAB
● Deploy a MATLAB function as a standalone executable with Run on Target Hardware workflow on Raspberry Pi boards
● Develop and Deploy standalone embedded applications to run algorithms including Deep Learning with Run on Target Hardware workflow on Raspberry Pi boards
● A dedicated MATLAB App, - Raspberry Pi Resource Monitor, - to manage deployed applications and other hardware peripherals connected to Raspberry Pi
To know more about the supported Raspberry Pi boards and other features, visit - https://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/raspberry-pi-matlab.html
This support package is functional for R2014a and beyond.
For a step by step tutorial, watch Getting Started with MATLAB Support Package for Raspberry Pi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ByiUdOwsw
Watch how to use Raspberry Pi with MATLAB Online - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BW2WAqW1vs
For installation issues with this support package, please contact MathWorks Technical Support - https://www.mathworks.com/support/contact_us.html
● For MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions, this support package is currently unable to download third-party software. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report https://www.mathworks.com/support/bugreports/1741173.
● MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.