Watt & Well Development Inverter Stack
Development inverter stack for research and education in motor control applications
- 100kW rated power inverter
- 450V input, 400 ARMS phases output
- DC link capacitor included
- Up to 20 kHz IGBT switching capability
- Deadtime generation forced to prevent shorts
- Thermal monitoring
Safely test and iterate your algorithm faster on a real motor with a ready-to-use inverter setup design. Typical applications include electric vehicle motor controllers, and educational and industrial supplies.
Different versions of DIS are available.
DIS-R3-450-400 includes Power Stack only; motor control to be done via an external real-time control target. Plug and play with dSPACE® MicroLabBox, compatible with Speedgoat and Opal-RT rapid development systems.
DIS-R3-450-400-CTRL includes Power Stack, Controller, Pre-Programmed Firmware; full system ready to drive a motor with hundreds of parameters to tune the controller.
DIS-R3-450-400-CTRL-MBD includes Power Stack, Controller, Firmware as a provided Simulink model; full system ready to drive a motor. The control loop is easy to customize via a Simulink® model and Embedded Coder® code generation.
- On-site assistance
- System integration
- Rapid Prototyping and HIL Systems
- Control Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Mechanics and Compression Systems
- System Modeling and Simulation
- Industrial Automation and Machinery
- Rail, Ships, and Other Transportation