Equity Trading with MATLAB and FactSet
Stephen Bappert, FactSet Fundamentals
Learn how to analyze equity earnings data and develop trading strategies with MATLAB® and FactSet Fundamentals®.
FactSet Fundamentals provides access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities worldwide. The comprehensive coverage includes more than 73,000 public and private companies from more than 116 countries, 20 years of historical data, and up to 2,000 data items on each company record. Comprised of annual and interim/quarterly data, detailed historical financial statement content, per share data, calculated ratios, pricing, and textual information, FactSet Fundamentals provides you with the information you need for a global investment perspective.
Specifically, learn how to:
• Access and analyze earnings estimates data for listed equities
• Develop models and prototype trading applications quickly and accurately
• Back-test and calibrate your trading strategies
• Build promising alpha signals using earnings estimates
• Manage a portfolio of equity positions systematically
• Trade baskets of listed equities in real-time
This webinar is for financial professionals, quantitative researchers and analysts, traders, and portfolio managers whose focus is quantitative analysis, trading strategy development, or equity research.
Stuart Kozola, MathWorks
Steve Bappert, FactSet
Recorded: 30 Jul 2013
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.