Hardware Discovery and Setup
Toolbox functions allow you to list supported vendors, discover connected hardware, and create an interface object to communicate with your devices.
|Interface to data acquisition device|
- Set Up Your System for Device Detection
Make sure your system has the necessary add-ons and drivers for interfacing with your device.
- The DataAcquisition Object
Overview of DataAcquisition components and supported vendors.
- Discover Hardware Devices
Discover the supported data acquisition devices on your system.
- Create a DataAcquisition Interface
Create a DataAcquisition interface and add channels for acquiring and generating data.
- Limitations by Vendor
Limitations in toolbox support for specific vendors.
- Transition Your Code from Session to DataAcquisition Interface
Upgrade session applications to the DataAcquisition interface.