Deploy MATLAB Application as Standalone Executable
Create a user interface by using App Designer and MATLAB® language and deploy it as a standalone executable that runs on a Windows computer. Use the interface to download a real-time application to a target computer, run it, visualize signal values, and tune parameters.
The MATLAB compiler supports Simulink® Real-Time™ API functions. For more information, see MATLAB Compiler and Simulink Compiler Support for MATLAB, Simulink, and Toolboxes.
|Build and package functions into standalone applications|
- Create Standalone Instrument Panel App by Using Application Compiler
Create executable instrument panel apps by using application compiler.
- Standalone Applications (MATLAB Compiler)
Create standalone applications from MATLAB functions
- MATLAB Runtime (MATLAB Compiler)
Run packaged MATLAB applications on computers that do not have MATLAB installed
- Write Deployable MATLAB Code (MATLAB Compiler)
- Configure and Control Target Computer