difference between two Pipe(TL)? one from Fluid/Thermal Liquid/Pipe & Fittings, one from Foundation Library/Thermal Liquid/Element

2 views (last 30 days)
Yun-Chi Yang
Yun-Chi Yang on 8 Apr 2022
Edited: Ganesh Gudipati on 12 Apr 2022
there are a lot of libraries in Simscape and Simulink with very similar names.
For example for Pipe for thermal liquid, there are two option:
Fluid/Thermal Liquid/Pipe & Fittings/Pipe(TL)
Foundation Library/Thermal Liquid/Element/Pipe(TL)
what are the difference? Which one should I choose to use?

Answers (1)

Ganesh Gudipati
Ganesh Gudipati on 12 Apr 2022
Edited: Ganesh Gudipati on 12 Apr 2022
Lets say,
Fluid/Thermal Liquid/Pipe & Fittings/Pipe(TL) as Pipe1
Foundation Library/Thermal Liquid/Element/Pipe(TL) as Pipe2
Pipe1 has multiple number of segements while Pipe2 is a single segment.
Checkout the description of each block by giving a double click on that block and use the one that mathces with the requirement.
For more information refer Pipe1 and Pipe2.




Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!

Translated by