- Load the Requirement Set in Simulink Load the requirement set in Simulink using the "Requirements" tab.
- Once the requirement set is loaded, you can access the requirement set object in MATLAB using the 'slreq'command
- Get the Requirement IDs of the requirements you want to match.
- Once you have the requirements that match the given IDs, you can extract the Simulink subsystem names associated with those requirements.
- When you have the Simulink subsystem names associated with the requirements, you can perform the matching based on your specific criteria.
Matching Requirements Id and Simulink Subsystem Names
5 vues (au cours des 30 derniers jours)
Rijuta le 21 Avr 2023
I understand that you are trying to match multiple requirement Ids with same Simulink subsystem names. Here's a general approach to do this:
For detailed explanation of the commands, refer to the documentation.
Verification, Validation, and Test Requirements Toolbox Requirements Management Interface Review and Maintain Requirements Links