Matlab Code for Rectangular Wave

3 views (last 30 days)
nisha bhatt
nisha bhatt on 2 Apr 2019
Edited: nisha bhatt on 2 Apr 2019
I want to generate a rectangular wave of 5 Amplitude with duty cylce 70% and for remaining 30% amplitude is zero. The wave should last for 40 seconds like this and then for 60 seconds it becomes zero. Can someone guide me how to do it?

Answers (0)

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!

Translated by