Community Profile

photo

nisha bhatt


Last seen: Today Active since 2019

Statistics

All
  • Thankful Level 1
  • Personal Best Downloads Level 1
  • First Submission

View badges

Content Feed

View by

Question


Error while using ode15i:Not enough input arguments.
I am facing problem running the follwoing code..It gives results when it was 8x1 differential equation problem..Now adding two m...

environ un mois ago | 1 answer | 0

1

answer

Question


saving and writing variables in files
Hi I am using a main function ..In that function, in a loop I am calling another function...In that another function there are...

plus d'un an ago | 0 answers | 0

0

answers

Question


substitute of persistent command
Hi, I am using persistent command for 4 varibles within a local function...That function is being called in ode15i solver ...Th...

plus d'un an ago | 3 answers | 0

3

answers

Submitted


Parametric study of coupled pendulum
The coupled pendulum is a 2-DOF system and involves two equation of motion for each pendula.A parametric study is done on CP

presque 2 ans ago | 4 downloads |

Submitted


Parametric study of Compound pendulum
Compound pendulum_Equation of motion _parameteric study

presque 2 ans ago | 2 downloads |

Question


Need solution of coupled ordinary differential equation

environ 3 ans ago | 1 answer | 0

1

answer

Answered
Need solution of coupled ordinary differential equation
And in this system i have not written dzdt equations because for the next iteration, its value depends on solution of ode15i. I ...

environ 3 ans ago | 0

Question


solving Coupled nonlinear differential equation?
theta(s)=Const(c1*cos(theta_initialvalue-alpha)+(yfinal-y(s))*cos(alpha)-(xfinal-x(s)*sin(alpha)) diff(x(s))=cos(theta(s)) dif...

environ 3 ans ago | 0 answers | 0

0

answers

Question


Matlab Code for Rectangular Wave
I want to generate a rectangular wave of 5 Amplitude with duty cylce 70% and for remaining 30% amplitude is zero. The wave shoul...

plus de 3 ans ago | 0 answers | 0

0

answers