The pathPlannerRRT implements a version of the RRT* planner. This may not directly suit your needs, but will get you started.
The basic workflow would entail the following steps:
- Set up a drivingScenario object.
- Add roads, lanes, actors and vehicles to describe your scenario. Add the ego vehicle to the scenario.
- Convert this into a vehicleCostmap object to represent the environment around the vehicle.
- Define the start and goal poses for the planner, then plan a path using pathPlannerRRT.
- Update the position of the ego vehicle based on the path returned by the planner.