Effacer les filtres
Effacer les filtres

How to select 10% of a matrix with an increment of 10% until 80%

1 vue (au cours des 30 derniers jours)
Joana
Joana le 23 Fév 2021
Hi
I have a matrix x with size 200x353. I need to sleect 10% of the matrix with an incerement of 10% until 80%, so something like 10:10:80. And the run some analysis on the selected data.
ANy help on how to do that.?
Thanks

Réponses (1)

KALYAN ACHARJYA
KALYAN ACHARJYA le 23 Fév 2021
Modifié(e) : KALYAN ACHARJYA le 23 Fév 2021
Note that the data are overlaping in each segment as per the requirements
1st cell 1% of data
2nd Cell 10% of data
3rd Cell 20% of data
.....
If data are non overlaping case,it can be easiliy achieved using mat2cell.
One Attempt: Do modify accordingly
data=randi(100,[200,353]);
[r,c]=size(data);
r=1:round(r/10):r;
c=1:round(c/10):c;
data_seg=cells(1,8);%80 for 8
for i=1:length(1:8)
data_seg{i}=data(1:r(i),1:c(i));
end
data_seg
  2 commentaires
Joana
Joana le 23 Fév 2021
That works very well for me Sir, Thanks a lot.
Although i have one more point. How can i save the rest of 99 90 80 70...20% of the total data.?
like if i save the first cell of 10% of the data then i need the rest of 90% of the data stored to process.
Thanks
KALYAN ACHARJYA
KALYAN ACHARJYA le 23 Fév 2021
Modifié(e) : KALYAN ACHARJYA le 23 Fév 2021
how can i save the rest of 99 90 80 70...20% of the total data.?
reverse the same, start from last
end:decrement:1
2md: please ensure that arary size must be rantangular shape (It can't be arbitary shape)

Connectez-vous pour commenter.

Catégories

En savoir plus sur Logical dans Help Center et File Exchange

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!

Translated by