Export several arrays with the same name to a xls
1 view (last 30 days)
I have a lot of *.mat, each one containing 3 arrays of the same name, that is:
- file1.mat contains arrays A1, A2 and A3
- file2.mat contains arrays A1, A2 and A3 ... and so on.
I need to export them to a xls, like this:
- Sheet 1 containing, side by side, all the arrays named by A1
- Sheet 2 containing, side by side, all the arrays named by A2
- Sheet 3 containing, side by side, all the arrays named by A3
I've been trying for hours now and I can't make it work (my problem is the repeated array's name).
I loaded all the files with this (I don't even know if it's the right way):
s = what('./matrices/Tmax/');
I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Leah on 24 Jun 2013
This will work up to the Z column in Excel (26 mat files) I don't know how many mat files you have.
mat_files=1:26; %number of mat files
excel_col=double('A'); %starting Excel Column
load(['file' num2str(m) '.mat']);